Diabetes mellitus is an ordinary disease in the United States. It is estimated that over 16 million Americans are by now caught with diabetes, and 5.4 million diabetics are not aware of the obtainable disease.
Diabetes prevalence has increased progressively in the last half of this century and will go on rising among U.S. population.
It is thought to be one of the main criterions for deaths in United States, every year. This diabetes information hub projects on the necessary steps and precautions to control and eradicate diabetes, totally.
Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a set of related diseases in which the body cannot control the amount of sugar (specifically, glucose) in the blood.
Normally, blood glucose levels are tightly forbidden by insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas. Insulin lowers the blood glucose level.
When the blood glucose elevates (for example, after eating food), insulin is released from the pancreas to standardize the glucose level.
Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. Autoimmune disease consequences when the body’s system for combating infection (the immune system) turns against a part of the body.
In diabetes, the immune system attacks the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas and destroys them.
The pancreas then produces little or no insulin. A person who has type 1 diabetes must take insulin daily to live.
Type 2 Diabetes
1. Pre-diabetes – blood glucose is higher than usual but not high enough to diagnose as diabetes. That is border line diabetes can be upturned with proper food and physical activities.
2. Gestational diabetes – diabetes that develop during pregnancy due to hormonal changes that accur naturally during pregnancy.
Symptoms of Diabetes
1. Frequent urination
2. Frequent thirsty
3. Lack of energy and sentiment tired
4. Blurred eye vision
5. Too much hungry than usual
6. Unusual sudden weight loss
7. Dry and itchy skin
8. Losing sense or itchy in feet
Treatment for Diabetes
As symptoms of diabetes tend to show up much later than the form occurs in your body, it is advisable to have your blood sugar levels diagnosed occasionally.
Even if there are natural remedies that have been urbanized for the treatment for diabetes, insulin injections and implantable insulin pumps are the most sought out ones.
Type 1 diabetes can be treated with exercise, insulin and a balanced diet. Type 2 diabetes is first treated with weight decrease, a diabetic diet and exercise.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
1. One of the best home remedies for diabetes is comprise bitter melon in your diet. For three months eat one dish made from acid melon. This will help in observance the blood glucose level in control.
2. Fenugreek is also very effectual in diabetes control. Drink one mug of fenugreek juice every morning. Also eating the seeds of fenugreek will help you in controlling the blood sugar level. This remedy is also very effective in bringing the glucose level down.
3. Put some black raisins in water and keep it overnight. Next day morning strain this water and drink the clear water solution. Follow the same process for few days to get good results.
4. Eating Indian plum, tomatoes and oranges are also beneficial in controlling diabetes. Taking these fruits in your diet in a limited amount say about 300 grams on a daily basis will be very effective.
5. Take fenugreek, bitter melon and gooseberry all these three things together in equal proportion. Dry them in sun for few days and then grind them into fine powder form. Take this dust three times in a day.
Read more on Home Remedies for Diabetes and Yoga DVD for Diabetes and Diabetes Treatment
Baba Ramdev Medicines