Diabetes is the primary cause for adult blindness, end-stage renal disease (ESRD), gangrene and amputations.
Overweight, lack of exercise, relations history and stress add to the likelihood of diabetes. When blood sugar level is continually high it leads to kidney breakdown, cardiovascular problems and neuropathy.
Patients with diabetes are 4 times more probable to have coronary heart disease and stroke. In adding, Gestational diabetes is more unsafe for pregnant women and their fetus.
Diabetes mellitus is a silent chronic disorder characterize by elevated blood sugar levels either due to flawed insulin secretion or action or both.
It is associated with altered metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. There are two major types of diabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
The blood glucose is necessary to be used up to make available energy and fuel to the body, in order to do its work. If the level of glucose is high, it finally affects the body parts.
Causes of Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus occurs when the pancreas doesn’t make sufficient or any of the hormone insulin, or when the insulin bent doesn’t work successfully. In diabetes, this causes the echelon of glucose in the blood to be too high.
1. Genetic factors
2. Stress and anxiety
3. High carbohydrate diet
Symptoms of Diabetes
Type I: Frequent urination, amplified thirst, extreme hunger, unexplained weight loss, extreme fatigue, fuzzy vision, tetchiness, nausea and vomiting.
Type II: Any Type I symptom, plus: inexplicable weight gain, pain, cramping, tingling or numbness in your feet, unusual drowsiness, frequent vaginal or skin infections, dry, itchy skin and unhurried healing sores.
1. What you eat. Your diet makes a huge dissimilarity!! You should eat mostly plant foods, cut back on sophisticated carbs and sugary drinks, and decide healthy fats over unhealthy fats.
2. When you eat. Diet is part of it, but custody usual meal and snack times also affects your blood sugar levels and will help to keep them more constant.
3. How much you eat. Portion sizes matter. Even if you eat very fit meals, if you eat too much you will increase weight, which is a factor in diabetes.
Treatment of Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus is characterized by a high blood sugar (glucose) level resultant from either insufficient insulin production in the body or body cells shocking response to the shaped insulin.
On the one hand, insulin helps body cells to take in glucose and to turn it into energy.
On the other hand, if glucose level is excessive, insulin causes liver and strength cells to take up glucose from blood, alter it into glycogen and store it, thus enable the body to receive glucose later.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
1. Boil 15 fresh Mango leaves in 1 glass of water. Leave overnight. Filter this water and drink first fixation in the morning. It is an efficient home remedy for diabetes
2. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground bay leaf and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric in 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel. Take this assortment two times a day before lunch and dinner. It is also good diabetes mellitus treatments.
3. Drink a watery juice of a minute Bitter Gourd (remove seeds) every morning. It is one of the best home remedies for diabetes.
4. Add 3-table spoon of cinnamon to 1 litre of boiling water. Simmer for 20 minutes in a low flame, and then strain the combination. Drink this mixture daily to cure diabetes.
5. Eat tender curry foliage (fresh) twice a day to reduce sugar.
Read more on Home Remedies for Diabetes and Diabetes Remedies and Diabetes Herbal Cure